Monday, March 14, 2011

Fat bastard

Of course I'm not happy! Look at me, I'm a big fat slob. I've got bigger titties than you do.
I can't stop eating. I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's someone I'd like to get in touch with and forgive... myself.

Hehe.....fat bastard.I have a lot of experience dealing with fat people,it's not a good one but it's bad one.From my experience,we can't trust fat people or obesity people....they always cheat,jealous,unreliable and not responsible.From my past experienced,my 1st housemate is a fat bastard,I've live together with him for 2 1/2 years....he always make trouble,don't respect other housemate and always make people angry with him.I always patient till he get out just like that from my house.He didn't mention anything to me and didn't pay for rent and the bills....it's very rude and disrecpectful.He left a lot of thing in my house,his stuff like book,cloth,desk,bed even his diplome.Very crazy.Ok end about his story.

 2nd fat bastard is crazy too....he always act like a king,make people pay attention to him(like he is the VIP person),bersifat cronism,provoke and stupido like buffalo.hehehe
Actually i don't know what the motive these bastard to do that thing,what the benefit of doing that?
I don't care what they do and what they thing about me,but i know that i really don't like fat bastard.
I know they are unreliable,lazy and not important at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment