Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Last Paper For The Last Semester !!

One more to go !! This is the last semester for my Diploma in UiTM Shah Alam....after struggle for 4 years,finally I will finish my studies for Diploma in Business Studies. My journey is not stop here,this only the beginning for me to further my studies to the next level. I have to arrange my time efficiently in order to manage my family at the same time further my study.Time is very limited,at the age 31 got Diplomas?Then maybe at the age 32 maybe 33 go for degree then finish at 35 or 36 years old. Then for next level maybe add another 3 years for Master.So i will got my master at the age 39 maybe? 

Quite ok, at least before 40 years old. This will happen if God allow me to do that,maybe God have another good plan for me and my family.Howewer,this is just my target for my life,this is what i need. I just want to be a good father and husband and as an idol for my son.I just want they know education is very important in our life,for our future.How hard to study,you will try so hard to achieve your mission.Nothing easy

No comments:

Post a Comment