Sunday, September 18, 2011

Last Exam

This is my last semester after studied for 4 years at UiTM Shah Alam, this wednesday 21st Sept 2011 is the first exam paper for the last semester. It is very struggle to finish my study for 4 years,syukur....I've finish my study on time without delay or extend with clean record with is without failed any paper I taken. A little bit sad after finish my study, actually after 4 years study at UiTM, I found myself love to further my study after this for degree then Master, InsyaAllah till Phd. That's my target for my life,it's very interesting when u do 2 thing at the same time,study and working.

It's very struggle but u will working hard to achieve your mission.Of course it is always have opportunity cost when you want something then you have to sacrifice something else.You have to sacrifice your time with your family,your rest time and sometime you will face tension,but all that thing will make u strong everytime u face problem. I've to rest about 1 years before i further my study after this,I just want spend my time for my wife and my baby to get together in our family.....then after that, I will go ON for the next mission !! InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment