Sunday, February 13, 2011

Crazy neighbors

Yesterday my fuckin crazy neighbors hit my cars.I park my cars in front of my house,my neighbors son that I think baru je dapat car license that maybe lesen terbang....masih mentah and still don't know how to park a car. I'm really angry because their family always make me angry with their stupid and not civilization behavior, I think I lived there for 5 years, I always be patient with their behavior for 5 years and I can't take it anymore.Yesterday,when i woke up I saw my car 'kena langgar' and I go to my neighbors house.....the I said, "sape yg bodoh paking kereta ni !! mata buta ke !! men langgar kereta org ni,kalo x pandai bwk kereta,baek x pyh bawak !! Ko buat lagi skali mcm ni,aku pecah cermin kereta ko !! ".........huh,nyaris2 hilang sabar....seb baik dia diam je...kalo x, I don't know what will happens.It's too bad to be their neighbors.I hope i will move as soon as possible.This is not the first time they make me angry.What a stupido and buffalo neighbors !!

No comments:

Post a Comment