Thursday, October 4, 2012

I don't Trust Nobody....Nobody Trust me

It's very poor for working here and work together with this weird people everyday. Right now I don't have any chance to get out from here. Unlucky me.....everyday have to strengthen the spirit and force myself to come to workplace. Everyone here is very selfish and have no respect to other. How come you act like that and while you expect people to respect you.....what a silly !!

Right now, I'm just waiting thats my time will coming....and I will show this moron people that I better then them. For them, everything I do is wrong and have poor quality at all. This is really bad, whats a problem right now is 4 of them merge together and bully me everytime give me a job. They're always looking for my weakness everyday. 

How come people like this exist in this work?
How come I have to face moron like this?
Why me?

Thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment