Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NOT APPRECIATED

Feel really sad, madness when people do not appreciated your contribution at workplace....working here for 7 ++ years for nothing !! Working hard, help the organisation, doing people's work for nothing. No one appreciated my services here for 7 years ? Oh no...why they doing this to me? What actually I have done to them? Maybe someone talk something worse about me and spread to the others. Then that moron people trust what they said about me. 

Urm....thats OK, I really don't care about it. Maybe this will make me strong in the future and have to be more selfish in the future. I dun give a damn about this, maybe this time is yours, my time will coming ... I will be waiting !! I hope what you give to me, you will get it back !! 

In my workplace, worked here for 7 years for nothing, really useless, working with stupid people,no one is consider my best friend here,sick and selfish people.

Go to hell for the people like this, you are really stupid moron, go fucked yourself !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment