Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last Day at LKIM Negeri Selangor and Bye 2012

Today is my last day working at LKIM Negeri Selangor. Working here for 7++ years, actually have a lot of thing happen that have changed my life. Meet my wife here then married. Working here give me a lot of experienced about doing my daily work. Hurm, a little big sad to left this place that give me a lot of memories. 

However, life must go on. Hopefully my new workplace at Wisma LKIM, Desaria Puchong can give me new experience that can make me feel fun in doing my work everyday. I know, in my new workplace, there's a lot of people that busy body and i really don't care about political in office in order to get new promotion, they able to bring down each other. I hope i don't get involve with people like that. This is me, real me, I really don't care what people say and what people doing.....I just want to be myself !!

Good Bye 2012, Good Bye LKIM Negeri Selangor, Welcome HQ and 2013 !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment