Monday, March 26, 2012

Fucking Crap !!

Feel sick and tired to be here in my office with this environment, sick and fuckin moron people.Very unlucky to stay here with this moron people....from this environment, i feel not in the mood everyday. It's makes me feel weak in my daily life. I really hope this matter will end someday, maybe tomorrow :( ....just hope. In this gloomy room, where 3 moron people working here with me,I have no choice have to communicate, talk and working with them everyday.....can u imagine what i have to face everyday? It's like u have to face your enemy everyday. Owh, I hope something will happen here....they always bully me, everything they do,they didn't telling me and never discuss with me.....I hope someday they will know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment